Pantech service code
Hi if you are looking for code to unlock your pantech phone from its present network ..Then have a look at sites like Mobile-Unlocker.com
here they are rendering unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .You first verify that whether they are rendering code for your mobile model, country and network.if yes then pay for it and unlock your phone ...
on Dec 26, 2013
TRYING TO FIND AN IMEI
Have you tried *#06# and then "Ok" or "Call" or simply type in *#06# on the main menu (on the screen as you type numbers). If this isn't helpful, then it must be written somewhere inside the battery compartment. Turn off the phone and look inside the compartment where the model number is written.
If you need further help, let me know with the model name.
Thanks for using FixYa.
on Dec 24, 2013
ha ha ha as you like i think you need to check battery first, if it shows in the screen that the battery still charging all they long but actually a faulty battery doesn't charge..
on Sep 22, 2013
Do you mean the network unlock code?You can approach Classicunlocking.com
and get the respective unlock code for your UTStarcom cell phone.You need to specify the mobile model,country,locked network and based on the availability get the unlock code along with free unlock instructions.
on Sep 13, 2013
There are a few things I am going to need you to do to get that touch screen working for you.
1. Turn off your phone and wait 15 seconds and then turn it on. This should clear any software issues you were having.
If that did not work then,
2. Take out the SIM card and then turn off your phone and turn it on again. Sometimes the SIM card is the problem and it can cause problems on your phone.
3. Update your devices software to the newest software available.
4. This is the most drastic way to fix a phone. Hard reset. This is a last resort option because it will reset everything on the device to the manufacture setting. This is how you do this for your phone.
Hold the two buttons to the left and right of the windows and then old and press the OK button.
Then press the reset button. PRess Y and it will do a hard reset. Anything additional you added to your phone WILL be erased.
5. If this did not work contact the manufacture for selling you a faulty device.
on Jul 23, 2013
screen still black / white it's not a screen problam .
it's belt problam
change your belt of cell who connect your slider to your keypad
on Jun 23, 2013
Also along with not being able to hear the call
Reset the phone back to factory default as i will advice, this should fix all the problem with the phone, follow the steps below to reset your phone.
go in to tools/phone settings/security/reset phone. Security code is six
zeros and the passcode to reset is the last 4 of your programmed phone
number. this should fix the problem.
on Feb 20, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?