How do I uninstall the
try to uninstall this program from SAFE MODE...
- If the system is already turned off, power it on.
- If the system is already on, shutdown the system normally, wait 30 seconds, then power it back on.
- Begin tapping the F8 key every few seconds as the system boots up until the screen offering the Safe Mode option appears.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode and press the Enter key.
- The system will now boot into Safe Mode.
- On Windows XP, you may receive a prompt asking if you really want to boot into Safe Mode. Choose Yes.
- uninstall your program from control - add or remove programs..
ifyou find this is helpful for you so please rate me this will encourage me to domore free work..
on Dec 09, 2011
I CAN NOT INSTALL IT ON MY NEW COMPUTER
First of all, please don't write with caps. Second, this software is for Windows 98, which you are probably not using. Did you installed it and do you have a problem opening the program, or does the hole installation did not work? If you can't open the installed file, click with the right mouse button on the program and choose properties. In this menu, press compactibility, and select the first -button, so it will look like this: [V]. Select Windows 98, then save these options by clicking OK. It should work.
on Apr 25, 2011
It may not work at all on Vista, many programs and hardware do not. (scanners and printers etc. -- no new drivers)
Is there any way to update the program?
Go to the company website, check for Vista compatibility.
You may have to purchase an updated program.
on Nov 15, 2007
Not finding what you are looking for?