How to delete zoosk
Several options here:
1. Call their customer service number and have them delete your account.
2. Login to your Zoosk account and follow the prompts to delete your account online.
3. If you used a credit card, your in luck; Call your credit card customer service number and tell them you want to cancel that charge. (you probably need to justify your claim with some logical reason; you might state that the sale was a "bait & switch" type of transaction, for example).
If you fear that they will keep billing your card, call the bank card's customer service number to tell them your card number was compromised; they should replace the card with a new number..
At least they won't be able to keep billing you.
See if any of those work and PLEASE send me a reply.
I hope it works for you.
BTW.....there are some completely FREE online sites that do not require any payments....
If you are interested in them, let me know and I will send you a few links....
on Aug 01, 2014
Cancel my subscription
I had the same problem about signing of this website and I found a company that took care of almost every step of the process to unregister me (www.sos-internet.com) .In less than 24h, they helped me and i no longer have to pay for it!
Tell me if it helps you
on Aug 01, 2014
- Log on as Administrator
- Start - run - type gpedit.msc
- Expand "local computer policy"
- Then expand "administrative templates"
- Then expand "network branch"
- Highlight the "QoS Packet Scheduler"
- On right window double click "limit reservable bandwidth"
- On setting tab check the "enabled"
- Change "Bandwidth limit %" to 0
- Restart PC
Hope so after performing these tips your Internet buffering speed will be increased. If Not! Then I would suggest you to download Reginout and use its feature Internet Optimizer.
on Nov 19, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?