20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
2006 infiniti m35 vdc and
Were you able to use cruise control? I was not able to use it, because I had the VDC & Slip lights on in my 2006 M35X. My Infiniti dealer checked out two faulty parts. The ICC (Intelligent Cruise Control) and the YAW Sensor. These electronic parts don't break often, but when they do, they break your bank to get them fixed. My bill is over $4,000 CAN. I was kind of lucky, the extended warranty pays for it. The service adviser at the dealership said it does not matter where you buy used car nowadays, especial later models, get an extended warranty that covers electronics or enhanced electrical. These electronic parts are very expensive due to the fact that the dealerships do not stock them, and the turnover is slow.
The manufacturer will have to make us pay for it.
on May 19, 2019
Wiring schemic 2006 infiniti g 35
Wiring diagrams for modern cars are part of a large book and they are broken down into sections of the electrical system. You will need to try and find a factory service manual set to have all the diagrams for the car. Try eBay for a used set.
on Jun 27, 2016
Where is the starter on a infiniti m35
- The starter is by the upper part of the oil pan on the passenger underside of the engine. If you can test for voltage before reploacing it you may save some time and hassle if it should not be the starter that is giving you problems.
- If you want to replace your starter follow these directions.
- 1. Remove negative battery cable
- 2. Remove the front and rear belly engine covers.
- 3. Remove the nut from terminal "1"
- 4. Unhook the connector "2"
- 5. Remove the mounting bolts for the starter "A"
- 6. Now drop the starter.
- 7. Reverse to complete.
- See diagrams below for a visual as well.
on Sep 12, 2015
What is the part number for the blower motor relay on a 2006 infinti m35
Part no. is pretty much an OEM directed question .... if you didnt find it on google ... then just call a part distributor or dealer ... you will probably have to order it ... even they might not tell you the part no.
If you are trying to replace the new relay then check the amp reading and replace it .. relay is pretty basic electrical component ... it will function in the same way,
on Sep 06, 2015
Why 2006 infiniti m35 "cracked radiator"
radiators with plastics tanks fail after a number of years as the plastic gets brittle and fails under pressure
If the radiator is relatively new then it could be an excessive cooling system pressure from faulty / wrong cap or compression gasses getting to cooling system
Eliminate that by a compression test
on Apr 15, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?