Question about Peugeot 206
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: peugeot 206 cc fan belt change
hi ive a peugeot 206cc 02 reg, the STOP light keeps flashing ive checked the normal oil and water but alls ok so whats the problem still runs fine and temp stays where it should??? any tips??
Posted on Dec 28, 2009
The step by step instructions to replace spark plugs on the Peugeot 206 are as follows:-
1) Disconnect the battery by removing the positive connector.
2) Using a 10mm spanner or long socket remove the two studs with nuts attached on the coil pack which is located at the top back of the engine. Un-clip the hose that connects to the rocker case cover and air intake hose and move it aside.
3) Pull the coil pack out and move to aside the right. You may have to disconnect the plug adaptor, but you should be able to get away with leaving it to the right.
4) Using a suitable size spark plug socket and a flexi extension bar and rachet or tommy bar undo each socket and replace with an appropriate new spark plugs.
5) Reassemble exactly in reverse order of the above.
Thanks. you can rate this solution and show your appreciation.
Posted on May 19, 2010
Check the drop link and sway bar (anti roll bar) bushes also the knock could be in the strut top or the strut itself, maybe disconnect the drop link to the sway bar and drive over a pothole and see if the knock is still there.
Posted on Jun 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2016 | Peugeot Cars & Trucks
Jul 11, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 08, 2010 | Peugeot 405 Cars & Trucks
Jun 05, 2010 | 2005 Peugeot 405
May 10, 2010 | 1987 Peugeot Liberte
Mar 06, 2010 | 2005 Peugeot 405
Feb 06, 2010 | 2005 Peugeot 405
Aug 20, 2009 | Peugeot 405 Cars & Trucks
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: