Question about 2007 Cadillac STS V Sedan
How do I get in car if nothing opens
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Per Chilton's Repair Manual: You're dealing with aluminum so pay careful attention not to exceed recommended torque.
4.5L And 4.9L Engines
Posted on May 06, 2009
SOURCE: programming key fob
you need to take it to your chevy dealer so they can get the key code from gm online and the can program it in their shop. call GENERAL TRUCK SALES 800-382-7717
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
Remote Key FOB Information
1. Close all the vehicle doors.
2. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder.
3. Press and hold the door unlock switch.
4. While holding the door lock switch in the unlock position, cycle the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF.
5. Release the door unlock switch. The doors will lock and unlock to confirm the program mode.
6. Press and hold the LOCK button and the UNLOCK button simultaneously on one transmitter. After a delay of approximately 15 seconds, the doors will lock and unlock to confirm the programming of that transmitter.
7. Repeat the previous step to program up to 4 transmitters.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the RUN position in order to exit the keyless entry transmitter programming mode.
9. Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operatio
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
Don't you still have a door key?Otherwise jack up the car and remove the engine under body cover.Between the radiator support and the engine are some hard lines.Remove the two brackets holding them,this will allow you room to get to the starter.Hook the red end of a jumper cable to the red battery cable that's connected to the starter.Black to a suitable ground and charge the battery.A battery charger is easier to use,use that if you have one.If jumping off a car make sure the cables are hooked to the dead car first and grounded to the engine not the battery of the car doing the charging.Sure hope this helps!
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 29, 2014 | 2004 Mini Cooper
May 23, 2017 | Hyundai Elantra Cars & Trucks
May 17, 2011 | Volkswagen Beetle Cars & Trucks
May 10, 2010 | 2001 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
Feb 13, 2010 | 2004 Nissan Maxima
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: