Question about 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG

1 Answer

What is the best online store to buy Ml63 parts like "lower control arm", in fact saudi dealer is very expensive..

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has written 7 tips or uploaded 3 video tips

  • Master
  • 1,152 Answers

Posted on Jan 23, 2011


1 Suggested Answer


6ya staff

  • 2 Answers


Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Can I buy a window switch part at a auto zone store. Or do I order the part online at the volkswagen dealer?

you can defiantly buy this part at autozone. more often than not the dealer will charge you an arm and a leg for the same part you buy at autozone with different packaging.

Aug 21, 2011 | 2000 Volkswagen Beetle

1 Answer


Lots of major auto parts stores and online sellers have the bushings, but it will cost you about the same to have the bushings installed into your old control arm as just buying a new arm with bushings that you could install on your car by yourself. Comes down to personal choice, I guess.

Jan 18, 2011 | 1997 Nissan Sentra

1 Answer

Need lower control arm bushing for 03 eclipse

probably going to have to get the arm from the dealer

Jul 24, 2010 | 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Coupe

5 Answers

Ford freestar hatchback will not stay open, it feels like the hydraulics are not working.

That's basically it. The hatch is supported by 2 mini shock absorbers or struts. Like normal shocks they wear with time and need replacement. The part # is W0133-1627492
The price ranges anywhere from $13.00 per upwards of $25.00. You may do a little better online than purchasing them from a dealer where the markup is ridiculous. In this case, the parts are just as good and you could save yourself quite a bit of cash. It's best to replace in pairs and having a helper to hold the hatch will make the job much easier. Best of luck!

Nov 05, 2009 | 1998 Ford Windstar

1 Answer

For a 1996 Nissan Maxima, can I replace the lower control arm bushings without having to replace the whole lower control arm?

Hi there, This may seem like a generic answer. But its a good idea. Best thing to do is buy a Haynes or Clinton's repair shop manual at your local AP store for your particular vehicle. Then read up on it in the trouble shooting section or the step by step RR section. You can purchase these at your local Auto Parts store or buy them on line at ebay burdfrenzy

Oct 18, 2009 | 1996 Nissan Maxima

2 Answers

Does the 2008 colbalt have a lower control arm and bushing on the front passenger side,If so why do the auto stores not sell them they say not a part for the 2008 colbalt

Auto part stores rarely even carry lower control arms for anything. If you need one your best bet is either the dealer or a local salvage yard, considering the age you should be able to find one in very good condition. Also check ebay I just found 2 drivers side ones there. Saturn Ion, Pontiac pursuit, and Pontiac G5 also use the same control arm. Depending on suspension option. check this link I found on ebay

Aug 19, 2009 | 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt

2 Answers

Lower control arms - bushings seperating

well considering the control arms are only $110 each yea they are taking advantage of you

Jun 20, 2009 | 2005 Toyota Camry Solara

1 Answer

1997 Cadillac DeVille Delegance lower control arms

Hello, I dont know if you are willing to buy used but there is a place on e-bay that sells very good used parts and very reasonable prices and stand behind them. The shipping is free and when I looked to see if they had the parts your looking for he has them for $59.99 here is the link

Just copy the link and past into your browser.

I hope this information helps you and have a great weekend

Jun 06, 2009 | 1997 Cadillac DeVille

1 Answer

Rear suspension

the best thing to do is bring it to a local shop
i dont know what it is like where you are but at my shop it doesnt cost anything to see what a problem is. anything is usually replaceable and if it is a bushing in the suspension it is probably a trailing arm or a lateral link "i think that is the real part name" they are not expensive. phone a couple of garages and ask them if there is a cost to find the problem

May 04, 2009 | 2002 Mazda Protege

2 Answers

When i am driving on the passenger site front weel its making a clunking sound what could this be?

a6648dd.gif It is hard to say what it could be without hearing it myself but I'd venture to say it would be one of the lower control arms and have had much the same problem with my car. The bushings usually are the problem since they are rubber and constantly moving. The curved, compression arm #5, is crazy expensive from a Canadian dealer $400.00 plus since last time I checked, while the straight arm #6 is cheaper at the dealer, $62.00, than a parts place. Best bet would be to check on ebay. I've found the whole set of NEW upper and lower arms for BOTH sides for $298.00US. The rubber bushings can be changed for a more durable polyurethane also found on ebay,

Sep 26, 2008 | 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

65 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Mercedes-Benz Experts

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22485 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85216 Answers

Jonah Oneal

Level 3 Expert

14092 Answers

Are you a Mercedes-Benz Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides