Hi, Rudy and the usual suspects are:
1. Excessive electrical "HEAT" aka "AMPERAGE" melts the varnish
insulation causing the coils to short out.
2. Overheating due to a faulty voltage regulator.
3. Voltage regulator not properly grounded.
4. Loose rotor magnets or stator bolts.
5. Faulty starter relay.
6. Old battery dead cell loose or corroded cables.
7. Faulty wiring in the charging circuit.
8. Excessive wattage in a batteryless system.
9. Aftermarket parts are usually substandard.
10. Headlight not designed for a motorcycle system.
Some bikes have charging systems that get the job done but just barely and will have the most failures, you can upgrade the system with quality parts and a higher output. Relocating the voltage regulator to a spot more conducive to air flow will help immensely. Regular wiring system checks for corrosion chaffed wires, rerouting harnesses that run too close to heat sources ie. cylinders-exhaust etc. is great preventive maintenance to avoid those breakdowns in the middle of nowhere at 2 in the morning.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
stator keep burning out Suzuki GSX Motorcycle Forums Gixxer com
Kawasaki EX650 What causes stator to burn out
Yamaha YZF R1P Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
Yamaha YZF R1P Owner Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e