Questions & Answers
Was shreeding paper and it stopped? cleand it.
some of the new shredders do that so you should get a shredder that has a warrenty so if this happens again you dont have to worry about haveing to buying or fixing the shredder because when you try to fix these type of machines you ether end up just causing the machine to be comepletly unusable or it works of a little wile and u have to try to fix it again instead i advise you buy a replacement Fellowes® PS-79Ci doesnt jam and can dice 12 sheets of paper
hope this helps
477 views | 0 helpful votes
How to reset uoogou m2
- Android Software Development Kit. In this toolkit, you can reset your Device finely by using data cable. you have to follow simple steps. Go to this link and Download SDK and type "adb shell" and type other codes to reset.
- In this option, you are able to do a factory reset your Uoogou M2 by using your laptop or your computer (Recommended)
133 views | 1 helpful votes
How to get epp code from bkhost?
You can get EPP code from bkhost.vn by calling them or doing the following steps:
1. Log in to your bkhost.vn account.
2. Go to the "Domain Settings" page.
3. Once you are inside, select Additional Settings, then select "Get Authorization Code".
You will receive an email containing the verification code in a few minutes.
So you have enough information to fill out the EPP code when you transfer the domain name to Hostinger.
Note! Please note that before you transfer a domain name, you need to do the following:
1. Unlock the domain name
2. Disable information protection (You need to display all WHOIS information)
31 views | 0 helpful votes
Diluting 100 ml. of rose water to 2.5%
What is the original concentration of your 100 ml?
To dilute 100ml of something to 2.5% by volume, first calculate 100 divided by the desired % 100/2.5 = 40.
So you would want to end up with 40 times the volume, or 4000 ml (4L). Add 3900 ml water (3.9L) because 100ml +3900ml = 4000 ml
But that assumes that your 100 ml is pure, or 100% concentration of your active ingredient. If your 100ml is already diluted to a certain percent, you have to reduce the added water in proportion.
23 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?