I have searched extensively. The sites you see with the blender are all scam sites that try to get you to buy a subscription to whatever it is they are selling, usually books or PDF software.
The only reliable site is Manualslib, but they don't have it in their list.
contact Hamilton Beach direct, although that model seems like you just switch it on. I am a chef, what do you need to know?
Need something more? We're eager to help. Choose the option below that works best for you.
Our Consumer Service team is available Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Email: Click here to E-mail your comments to Customer Service
- 1-800-851-8900 (Small Kitchen Appliances except microwave ovens and compact refrigerators)
- 1-855-313-1612 (Microwaves only)
- 1-800-798-3389 (Water Dispensers & Coolers only)
- 1-888-309-3360 (Fans only)
- 1-866-322-7498 (Cookware, Cutlery and Kitchen Gadgets only)
Hamilton Beach Brands Consumer Affairs
261 Yadkin Road
Southern Pines, NC 28387