20 Most Recent
- Page 9 Questions & Answers
My print quality has diminshed
The quality of printing mostly depends up on the consumable (toner art.). The toner cart. may have life end. may tested with new toner cart.
If it was refilled or compatible, try to use genuine cart.
on Feb 26, 2015
I have a Canon Image Class 8580 CDW with Error E070-0000
Changed the Fuser could it be the Transfer ?
The code due to, ITB/TOP sensor defect, DC controller PCB defect.
Do the procedure to check yourself.
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Hold down the Resume / Cancel Press the POWER - indicator turns green.
3. Release the Resume / Cancel, still holding the POWER.
4. Press the Resume / Cancel 2 times while holding POWER, then release all buttons.
5. When the indicator light remains green - press the Resume / Cancel 4 times.
6. Turn off the printer button POWER. Then turn, this should solve the problem.
If the problem not clear, take the help of trained service engineer to check the connector of the ITB unit, DC controller PCB. • Replace ITB unit • Replace DC controller PCB.
on Jan 31, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?