20 Most Recent
- Page 7 Questions & Answers
How do i remove battery in kyocera c6742, will not charge or turn on
Install or replace the battery - Kyocera Hydro EDGE
- Slide the lock switch to the right to unlock the battery cover.
- Lift the battery cover off from the Battery Compartment Release slot on the bottom of the handset.
- To remove the battery, lift from the slot on the bottom of the battery.
To insert the battery, place the top of the battery in the compartment, ensuring the gold contacts on the battery meet with the gold contacts in the battery compartment and then press the bottom of the battery into place.
- Reattach the battery cover and slide the lock switch to the left to secure the battery cover.
on Dec 18, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?