20 Most Recent
- Page 5 Questions & Answers
Change my display name
This is how I did it:
1. Press the 'Program' button
2. Then dial ** (star, star)
3. Enter the password (usually 1234)
4. Press 'Next' until you get to 'Ext Name'
5. Press 'Enter'
6. You will need to know the Extension Number of you phone, when you find out enter it (eg: 104 or whatever yours is)
7. Press 'Clear' to get rid of the old name then start entering the new name via the number keys. Note: If you keep cycling through the letter on each number you can get to lowercase or uppercase letters.
8. Press 'Enter' then you are all done... pick and hang up the handset.
on Jan 20, 2014
KX-t7630 doesn't work
i have the same problem and i need it to be unlocked urgently
please my imei codes are 354127016353818
and my email address is as follow........ email@example.com
on Dec 04, 2013
Cancel fwd dnd
assuming you're talking about the CO buttons, you have to delete the existing config for that button, then recreate it all over again. Sorry no way to edit this config.
on Dec 03, 2013
The KX-T7710 isn't an answering machine. The ring count is controlled by the answering machine or voicemail system connected to the phone line. Could you tell us the make and model?
on Nov 21, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?