My phone's current tone when ringing is high pitched an annoying. How can i change my ring tone? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted by cblackburn on
Oh hell... you must be going nuts if its the ring tone I think you're stuck with. I loath the manual that comes with this system so here it is in English:
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
I want to change my display name on my phone as it is the persons name who worked here before me. The name on the LCD, how do i change the name on the ext? for example i am extension 101 and there is a previous employers name displayed on my phone
Posted by caz1522 on
This is how I did it:
1. Press the 'Program' button 2. Then dial ** (star, star) 3. Enter the password (usually 1234) 4. Press 'Next' until you get to 'Ext Name' 5. Press 'Enter' 6. You will need to know the Extension Number of you phone, when you find out enter it (eg: 104 or whatever yours is) 7. Press 'Clear' to get rid of the old name then start entering the new name via the number keys. Note: If you keep cycling through the letter on each number you can get to lowercase or uppercase letters. 8. Press 'Enter' then you are all done... pick and hang up the handset.
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
how to change extension name in panasonic kx-t7633
Posted by jamesrsoil on
depending on programming restrictions:
at ext 101
1) press "PROG"
3) the user programming password (most likely "1234")
6) enter the extension number you wish to change
7) txt out the name (you must use the direction pad in the bottom right corner of your phone if you have 2 letters in a row that are on the same key)
8) press the "AUTO DIAL/STORE" button
9) lift hand set and hang up
Posted on Jan 07, 2011
Can't find any info in the manual on what should be a simple task, to record a message when I can't answer the phone
Posted by gerry94 on
the panasonic KX-t7630 doesnt have a answering machine and runs through voice mail.. if you have voice mail set up simple dial your number for voice mail (eg. 500) press 311, then record greeting at the end of tone. hope that helps
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
Panasonic KX-T7630 the red light is on all the time as if i've got a messaage but there is no message. Nothing I do will turn the red light off.
Posted by paulb968 on
Wow. Works for me. Try pressing MESSAGE and look at the display. The 3rd soft key will say "CLEAR". Keep pressing MESSAGE and CLEAR until the messages are empty.
Posted on Nov 04, 2010
How do I conference call 3 parties using Panasonic KX-T7630 Phone?
Posted by mdittrich on
1:Call First party/ When answered press CONF button top left hand corner
2: Call second Party/
3:Press CONF button once again.... Thats it
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
HOW TO SET THE TIME KX-T7636
Posted by khk_pillai on
If you are using this phone on a Panasonic KX-TDA 30/100/200/600 system.
From the Switcboard / Main telephone or Managers phone with the handset on the cradle/hook:
1. Press PROGRAM * * or PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( usaully default is 1234).
2. Now press 000 and then ENTER.
3. Enter the last 2 digits of the year and then select the month with either SEL+ or AUTO ANS / MUTE.
4. Scroll right with the right arrow key and change the date.
5. Press the NEXT button on the screen and the time will appear.
6. Set the time. Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your changes.
7. Lift the handset and put it down to exit program mode.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
Hi, the incoming message red light is staying on. However all new incoming messages have been cleared. How do I fix this ?? Thank you DOnna
Posted by donna614 on
2 ways to clear this (most likely someone tried to intercom you and pressed the message button on accident instead of hanging up):
1) press the "MESSAGE" button
2) on the screen it will display who turned on your message light
3) press the "CLEAR" button (third button from the left directly under the screen)
1) press "INTERCOM"
2) dial " *700 " then your extension number (you will hear a confirmation tone)
3) hang up
Posted on Jan 07, 2011
FWD/DND SHOWING RED AND INCOMING CALLS RESTRICTED
Posted by maint312 on
If you have not found an answer to this as yet just pick up intercom and enter 7100 at the phone. This will clear any DND. Now enter intercom 7105165. This will give a long tone and the DND/FWD lamp will flash showing Call forwarding active for VM.
Posted on Aug 29, 2012
How do I divert calls to a mobile number and then undivert calls
Posted by joleinwils... on
pickup the handset (phone... watever) and press the FWD/DND button then press #2 then type in the number of the mobile (or number you want to forward to...), and hang up the phone... then when your finished with the call forwarding function, press FWD/DND again and this time press #0
What 2 does it turn on the call forwarding feature
. and 0 turns off forwarding/do not disturb functions
theres 5 different functions after you press FWD/DND
0: turns FWD/DND off
1: put the phone into Do Not Disturb Mode
2: call forwarding
3: Busy-Forwarding.. which means if your on the phone and someone rings, it forwards them to the number you specify
4: No Answer- when you don't answer the phone if forwards the caller onto the number you type in
and lastly 5: Busy/No Answer- does both function 3 & 4
i hope i've helped
Posted on Jan 22, 2010
884 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!