20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do i load my
To load paper into a ti-5054 sv calculator.
- Turn Calculator on.
- Press down on the front edge and slide in the direction of the arrow.
- Insert paper on the roller so that the paper rolls out toward the bottom, and the loose end is closest to the calculator.
- Cut of the end of the paper.
- Insert the end of the paper into the printer slot in the back of the calculator.
- Press the paper feed button ( ) until the paper is in position.
on Mar 07, 2019
Texas Instruments TI-5045 SV paper won't advance
The foam on the feed roller is probably decayed/ soft. Which has caused the plastic gear that engages that drive gear to wear. If the gear is moved/ spaced over to pick up the 40% that isn't trashed - it'll feed.
I'm going to try to fix my Goodwill purchase anyway. Anything is better that the Canon piece of rubbish I have now. Mybe someone can tell Canon that a few months of use is not enough?
on Mar 19, 2016
Can't load new roll of paper
The rubber sleeve on the paper advance shaft has likely lost it's elasticity. It expands then the shaft just spins inside of it. It's tricky but I disassembled the paper advance assembly and replaced the old sleeve with a piece of small silicone tubing. Works fine now.
on Apr 15, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?