Setting The Alarm Time
This Timex clock radio has dual alarms that can be set and used independently. The initial default alarm settings are 6:00 AM for Alarm 1 and 7:00 AM for Alarm 2. The procedure for setting both alarms is the same.
NOTE: The alarm times can only be adjusted when the clock radio is in the OFF mode. If the radio is playing, press and hold the POWER/MODE button until the display briefly shows 'OFF'
and then reverts to the time.
1. Press and hold the ALM 1 button until the Alarm 1 time and the Alarm 1 Buzzer indicator begin flashing in the display, then release the button.
2. Press the TUN + (HOUR) button to advance the display to the desired wake-up hour. Observe the PM indicator to confirm that you have set the wake-up hour correctly. If the PM indicator is 'On' the wake-up hour on the display is PM. If the PM indicator does not appear the wake-up hour on the display is AM.
3. Press the TUN - (MINS) button to advance the display to the correct wake-up minute, and then release the button.
4. Press the ALM1 button once more to confirm the wake-up time setting or after 8 seconds the display will stop flashing and the new wake-up time will be entered automatically. The display will return to the correct time of day but the Buzzer indicator will remain 'on' in the display indicating that the Alarm 1 is now set to wake you to the buzzer.
5. To change the alarm mode from buzzer to radio, or to cancel the alarm, press the ALM 1 button again. The Buzzer indicator will turn on. Press the ALM1 button once more to select the Radio alarm. The Radio indicator turns on. Press the ALM 1 button once more to cancel the alarm function. The alarm indicators disappear and the display returns to the correct time.
6. Follow the same procedure to set the Alarm 2 wake-up time.