20 Most Recent
- Page 9 Questions & Answers
ITunes will not recognize my Ipod MA444LL
There are many reasons why iTunes will not recognize your iPod, whether it's dust or dirt blocking your dock connector or a system setting gone wrong. No matter what model iPod you have, here are a few suggestions for helping the problem of iTunes not recognizing iPod:
What to Do When iTunes Not Recognizing iPhone
- Generally speaking, when iTunes does not recognize iPhone, it may have something to do with the version of iTunes. If you are using an old version of iTunes on your computer, it may not be capable of recognizing your iOS devices. So updating iTunes to the latest version is a fastest way to get the problem solved.
- If you are running iTunes in the latest version, but still can't get your iPod recognized, you may want to take a look at your computer, sometimes if your computer lacks necessary software, it might lead to the malfunction of iTunes.
- USB port on your computer can be another reason why iPod not recognized by iTunes. So you can try more than one USB port to see whether the USB port works well.
- Of course, your iPod may also be the cause of iTunes not recognizing iPod. At this moment, you can restart your iPod by holding the Sleep/Wake button and Home button at the same time until you see the Apple logo, then connect iPod to computer with USB cable again.
- You should also make sure your iPod trusts your computer, because after changing a new system on computer, your iPod will regard it as a new computer. What's more, you should check out whether Apple Mobile Device Support is installed on computer.
- After checking out all the aspects mentioned above, you can try to connect iPod to computer with the USB cable again.
Apple iPod Audio...
on Oct 10, 2016
My ipod screen has stopped responding any suggestions?
Hi, I don't know if you solved the problem with your iPod but you can try this as I had a similar problem and it worked for me:
Most problems with these older iPod's can be solved by resetting it (and I didn't lost anything stored on the device).
To Reset iPod:
1. Connect iPod to a power outlet using the iPod Power adapter.
2 Toggle the Hold switch on and off (set it to Hold, then turn it off again).
3. Press and hold the Select and Menu buttons for at least 6 seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
That's it. hope it solves your problem.
Apple iPod Audio...
on Dec 05, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?