20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
The yellow light stays on
clean the optical sensor that reads the barcode with a non abrasive cleaner. Mine needs to be "wet" before reading the bar code as well as the plastic of the sensor seems to be permanently cloudy. Horrible as it sounds i lick my finger, wipe the sensor and then close the lid. Usually works!
on Jul 05, 2019
Where can i buy water filters?
Great question! When it comes to filtering water it's always the best option to gather such information before buying any filters. The water filter will provide healthy water which protects the body from disease. Even more, Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
So I suggest, If you want to stay healthy then you should buy the water filter from the most reliable company. & The best choice of pure Alkaline water Ionizer is Alkaviva. You can find a variety of water filters. Alkaviva is the best water ionizer company which manufactures reliable & excellent water Ionizers.
Water Ionizers USA Made Filters and Hydrogen Generators
on Oct 04, 2018
Tassimo red light stays on
After many months, I solved the problem of the red light staying on the Tassimo Coffee Maker. Use these easy steps.
1. Fill a 2 cup measuring cup with hot water.
2. Mix in descaler.
3. Pour in the empty water tank.
4. Put the yellow cleaning disk in the chamber and close chamber. Put the two cup measuring cup under the spout.
5. Push and hold the brew button for about 3 seconds (until the red and green light flash.
6. Now don't touch the machine. It will do it's thing for about 20 minutes. (Don't be impatient and start to push buttons, just leave it)
7. When it finishes it's cycle. The red light will turn off. Then clean the water tank and put fresh water and run clean water through the brewing cycle 4 times. Your machine is now ready for use.
on Feb 04, 2018
Tassimo low water light will not reset
The problem is because Tassimo water tanks have a floating magnet in them which operates the water level switch inside the body. The magnet gets weak over time. Replacement tanks cost too much to be worth the cost. The simple answer is to stick a fridge magnet on the back of the unit (just above the power switch) using blue tack or similar (you can experiment to find the right position). Our unit has been working fine like this for a few years now. :-)
on Feb 02, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?