20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Error 0 about blank
An "Error 0" from Avast Anti-Virus is more than likely a corrupted download. Try downloading a fresh copy of the installer from the Avast website.
Also make sure you are logged into a computer account which has administrator priveleges as this is required to install Avast.
on Oct 16, 2018
How to remove avast antivirus in my computer? i
Hi there! just follow the steps for you to uninstall the program :)
1.Click the "Start" button located on the bottom left of the task bar of your computer.
2.Scroll to "Control Panel" and click on it.
3.Click on the "Uninstall a Program" link under programs from the list of control menus or features that are displayed in the window.
4.Scroll down to "Avast Antivirus" from the list of programs that open and click on it. Click on the pop-up that says "Uninstall/Change." Depending on the version of "Avast Antivirus" that is installed on your PC, different operations such as "Modify, Remove or Repair" are displayed.
5.Click "Remove" and then "OK." Removing the Avast antivirus program will take a few minutes.
on Aug 30, 2018
How to uninstalled the expired
Normal UninstallThe first thing you want to try is to locate Avast in the Add/Remove Control Panel and try to remove it from there. Follow these instructions to accomplish this.
1) Click on Start, Control Panel
2) Open Add/Remove Programs
3) Find Avast in the Programs list and highlight it
4) Click Remove and follow the prompts to uninstall Avast
Using the Avast Uninstall UtilityIf for some reason the normal uninstall does not work, you may have to download Avast's own Uninstall Utility.
1) Click on the following link and download the Avast Uninstall Utility to your desktop
2) Double-click on the file ASWCLEAR and run it
3) You should see the following screen
4) Click on the ellipsis and choose the folder where Avast is installed. This folder is usually in the Program Files directory. Ex. C:\Program Files\Avast
Be very careful which folder you choose since whatever folder is chosen will be completely deleted from your computer.
5) Once the uninstall has completed, reboot your computer. You may then try to reinstall it or another antivirus.
If for some reason the uninstall utility does not remove it, you may have to reinstall a newer version of Avast to then proceed to uninstall or you may have an issue where multiple antivirus programs are showing in the Windows Security Center.
Hope this help!
on Aug 21, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?