20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Error code e000020 in ir6000
1) Is the developing assembly locking plate mounted correctly?
NO: Mount the plate correctly.
2) Is the shutter releasing member of the hopper mouth mounted correctly
to the developing assembly locking plate?
NO: It is likely that the inside of the hopper is clogged with toner. Remove
and then mount back the shutter releasing member to remove
the clog, or replace the hopper unit.
General condition, Developing assembly toner sensor (TS1)
3) Is the developing assembly adequately provided with toner?
YES: Check the developing assembly toner sensor.
General condition, Hopper toner sensor (TS2)
4) Is the hopper adequately provided with toner?
NO: Check the hopper toner sensor.
Hopper connector, Hopper supply motor (M10)
5) Is the connection of the hopper connector normal?
NO: Connect the connector securely.
YES: Check the hopper supply motor.
on Aug 03, 2015
you have a problem with your developer or toner add assemblys toneris not going into your dev unit
on Jul 19, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?