20 Most Recent
- Page 3 Questions & Answers
Canon ir 7200 error code e069.
The large tr/sep charger on the bed has three pin style contacts at its rear. When you raise the bed the three contacts lift and make contact with leaf springs that press against the charger pins delivery charge to the coronas. These leaf springs become bent back and need to be bent to original position in a triangular configuration.
on Oct 07, 2013
The problem is about error 000002 0000 for my ir6000
1) Is the developing assembly locking plate mounted correctly?
NO: Mount the plate correctly.
2) Is the shutter releasing member of the hopper mouth mounted correctly
to the developing assembly locking plate?
NO: It is likely that the inside of the hopper is clogged with toner. Remove
and then mount back the shutter releasing member to remove
the clog, or replace the hopper unit.
General condition, Developing assembly toner sensor (TS1)
3) Is the developing assembly adequately provided with toner?
YES: Check the developing assembly toner sensor.
General condition, Hopper toner sensor (TS2)
4) Is the hopper adequately provided with toner?
NO: Check the hopper toner sensor.
Hopper connector, Hopper supply motor (M10)
5) Is the connection of the hopper connector normal?
NO: Connect the connector securely.
YES: Check the hopper supply motor.
on Feb 15, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?