20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to unlock system, if i forgot password
1. Power off the tablet.
2. Press and hold the Volume up button.
3. While holding the Volume up button, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume up button.
4. Once the tablet screen turns on, stop holding the buttons.
5. On the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset. Use the Volume up and Volume down keys to navigate through the menus and use the Power button to select the desired option.
6. When prompted to "Confirm wipe of all user data", select Yes -- delete all user data.
7. Select reboot system now.
on Sep 19, 2015
Charger just stopped working, what is required to repair?
did u check the device with a another charger ?
if so and u sure about yours :
1st problem the cable from the wall to the charger
2nd the cable from the charger to the device
3rd the charger itself :
fuse and the coil that nearby it
then drop the charger away bcs the rest if u change will damage the device
on Mar 14, 2015
Can't find how to change the date or time
Setting the date and time
To set the date and time, tap
Date & time
: If you travel frequently or live in
an area that uses daylight saving
time, and have mobile network access, activate
Automatic date & time
from this menu. Your tablet will set the date and time based on information
it receives from the network
on Apr 30, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?