20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Paper keeps feeding after the print of the page
First I would look carefully at the site you are printing from, some will not let you select pages to print.
somesites will have "printer friendly" that you should select otherwise you print ever page fir that website.
next see if you can view PDF before printing then select only the ones you want.
in conclusion the problem appears to be not with your printer but the web pages
on Sep 21, 2016
Error light blinking Citizen -S300
- High-speed (200 mm/s) printing
- Longer cutter life (2 million cuts) delivers lower maintenance costs
- Greater reliability delivers longer life & lower maintenance costs
- Wider paper width allows printing of additional information & larger fonts
- Interchangeable interfaces
- 2D barcode (QR-code and PDF417) support allows wider applications
- Built in buzzer provides audible alert without adding extra cost devices
- Built in power supply eliminates unsightly "brick" and frees up space
- Cash drawer kick-out external device port supports 2 cash drawers
- 2-color printing supported (when specified paper uused)
on Aug 16, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?