20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
202 Paper Jam om Lexmark c510
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Raise the scanner unit.
3. Remove both print cartridges.
4. Make sure the cartridge carrier lids are closed.
5. Close the scanner unit.
6. Press to turn the printer off.
7. Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet.
8. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
on Jun 09, 2017
The code listing I ran across says that's a replace fuser.
How old is the printer. and how many pages have run through it?
on Jun 17, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?