20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My Ibm thinkpad 390x cannot connect to the
Since you were not able to access the internet with your thinkpad wired directly to the livebox router, your internet service provider may be the problem, however, before you call them, do what they would have you do anyway:
- Power off everything, the livebox and the computer and leave them both off for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Turn on the livebox and let it completely cycle up until the lights stabilize.
- Turn on your thinkpad and let it completely finish the boot process.
- Check that the wired connection to the thinkpad gives you access to the Internet.
- If not, you'll want to call your Internet Service Provider before proceeding.
- Check your wireless connection to see if it is now working.
- If not, check to make sure you are using the correct SSID (the name that shows up in the "list" of available Wi-Fi connections), and that it says connected and secured.
- If you have a secure connection to the correct SSID and still cannot reach the Internet via Wi-Fi then something else is wrong. For example, your thinkpad may have been infected with malware that is affecting your thinkpad's ability to connect to web pages.
on Oct 24, 2017
I have an IBM ThinkPad
Hi Levu, I can help resolve the issue over the phone,please provide me your number or please call me at
OneEighthundred,ThreeThreeNine,NineSixThreeFour (Free number in USA ).
One time charges apply ,USD 20; pay only if issue is resolved.
My Name is Harry.
on Jun 21, 2017
Error 0210: stuck key 01
I assume its a laptop. laptops some times get stuck keys, meaning one of the keys has not fully released after it was depressed. I recommend getting some compressed air in a can and give it a good cleaning. there might be something stopping git from popping back up. then give the keys a little work out. just mash the keys a bit. then turn it back on. if you still have an error, then you might want to consider replacing the keyboard. if you don't, it will not harm you pc in anyway...good luck
on Aug 08, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?