20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
The waste ink well is full
Reset Procedures for Canon i560 Printers
Please all I ask is call back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one, so I will keep on helping.
- Turn off i560 Printers
- Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
- Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
- Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
- Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
- When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
- Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
- Your Canon i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950 Printers should respond as normal.
- Please remember at some time of other you will need to clean out the ink pads that are inside the printer.
All The Best: Pineworks
on Aug 13, 2016
The printer flashes orange light five times, and green once
Probably your waste ink counter. Should be cleaned or replaced before
resetting but usually you can get away with resetting once.
1. Start with printer OFF
2. Hold down RESUME and then hold down POWER
3. Release RESUME
4. press RESUME twice, then release POWER
5. let green light blink until printhead has finished moving.
6. Select functions below with RESUME, execute with POWER
0 presses - green light - Test Print (exit service for i960)
1 press - orange light - EEPROM info print
2 presses - green light - EEPROM initialise
3 presses - orange light - reset waste ink counter.
This also applies to the i550, i560, i950, i960
on Aug 13, 2016
Http www youtube com watch
Power on the machine, open the front hatch as if changing a cartridge. Remove all the cartridges, then lift the locking arm holding the print head in place. Remove the print head and wash under running warm water. Dry it with a soft paper towel and replace it and the cartridges in the printer. Close the hatch and wait for the machine to reset. Hold the resume button until the power light flashes twice - it will do a self clean and test print.
on May 03, 2016
Canon i560 yellow light blinks 5 times. How do I
This is a printhead/cartridge error.
First try to reset the computer:
Resetting the PrinterBy resetting the printer's power, the print buffer is cleared and certain sensors are reset. If there is invalid data in the buffer, or sensors are stuck in a particular mode; errors may occur.Follow these steps to reset the printer:
- Turn the printer off with the Power button (if available).
- Disconnect the data cable from the printer (not applicable to WiFi, Bluetooth or Infrared) .
- Unplug the printer's power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in. If troubleshooting a communication issue, reconnect the data cable (not applicable to WiFi, Bluetooth or Infrared).
- Turn the printer back on.
If that doesn't work try to reseat the printhead.
on Mar 13, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?