20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to reset Honeywell UDC2500
The procedure to restore the factory configuration on the Honeywell UDC2500 is on page 180 in the PDF manual from Honeywells website.
1. Turn off power to the instrument for at least 5 seconds.
2. Turn power back on and simultaneously press the "FUNCTION" and the UP keys. This must be done while "TEST DONE" is being displayed.
3. If step was performed correctly, the instrument will now display "UDC" [Upper line] "UPDATE" [Lower line]
4. Press the "FUNCTION" key. The instrument will now display "DIS" [Upper] "RESTORE" [Lower]
5. Press the up arrow key. The instrument will display "CFG" "RESTORE".
6. Press the "FUNCTION" key. The instrument will display "DOIN" "RESTORE"
After that the instrument will go through a restart.
Hopefully this helps.
on Oct 17, 2016
On my honeywell thermostat cool on keeps on
On a Honeywell thermostat the flashing means that the system is in a delay to turn on the compressor. This is used to protect the compressor from coming on and off too often. The normal delay is about 5 minutes. After that the system should come on. If not there is s problem.
In order to help us help you we will need a little more information. What happens either at the inside unit or at the outside unit after the thermostat stops flashing "Cool"? Any fans come on? Do you hear a "KLUNK"? Any sparks? Please let us know so we can help.
on Oct 30, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?