20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
TENGO UNA HP 4355 Y ME MARCA UN ERRO EN CART.
Para empezar, quite el enchufe de la corrente como unos diez minutos
Si sigue tenendo el problema quite los cartuchos y los vuelva a poner.
Si todavia tiene el error limpie con algodon y alcohol la superficie del contacto de metal donde se pone el cartridge.
Si sigue non funcionando el cartridge puede ser defectuoso, intente cambiarlo, posibilmente con uno original.
on Jun 09, 2013
4215 all in one office yet. When making a copy
Sounds like you're having a problem with the automatic document feeder. The scanner is continuing to scan but the paper is not advancing as it should during the first part of the infeed. Check to see if something is inside retarding the path of the scanned document. Or it could be worn rollers in the ADF.
on Jul 18, 2011
Wont print in color it
- Click on start and go to printers and faxes
- Right-click on the icon for hp officejet 4215 printer and go to printing preferences
- Click on the color tab
- There are two options print in color and print in grayscale. Choose print in color
- That should solve the problem
on Jun 27, 2011
Do not have program for hp officjet 4300 all in
before you click on the links below,first determine the flatform or system type of your operating system.you will be needing that in downloading the correct software.here's how to do it:
-click on start (pearl button)
-right-click on computer or my computer
-go down to properties
-look for the operating system and system type (32-bit or 64-bit)
now let's go on to the download page.check out the links below:
HP Officejet 4215 All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
step 1: select your operating system
step 2: hit next
step 3: click on driver and click on HP Officejet and PSC Full Feature Software and Driver or HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers
note:if you want to use the scanning feature,always download the full feature software and driver
step 4. Click the Download only button.
step 5. When prompted, choose Open to start the download and run the software installer.
step 6. Follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
step 7. Connect the USB cable between your HP all-in-one device and your PC when directed by on-screen instructions, and turn on your HP all-in-one device.
step 8. Wait for additional on-screen installation instructions before using the all-in-one.
on Jun 06, 2011
I have an HP officejet
If all the the computers connected to this printer via network:
- Shut them all down except for one.
- Go to that computer and go to your printer and fax settings
- Identify the Hp OfficeJet 4515 and right click on the icon and select properties
- On the General Tab, click on the button that says, "Printing Preferences"
- Select the "Features" tab and go down to Color Options and check to see that the radial button is green for Print in Color option
- Underneath that, there is another setting thatsays, "Color Management".
- Check to see that it is already selected with, "ColorSmart/sRGB or Adobe/rgb
- Click Ok and return to the Properties
- Go to Color Management Tab and check to see that it is set to Automatic.
- Underneath that, you'll see "Color Profiles currently associated with this printer.
- Look to see that the field is populated, if not click on ADD, and select each color profile that is available
- Click apply, then OK
- Shutdown Computer
Turn the printer off, unplug the power from it, wait a couple of minutes, then plug power back to printer, then power it up.
- Restart the computer you were working with
- Go to printers and fax options window
- Select the HP OfficeJet 4515
- Right click, select properties
- On General tab, click on, Print Test Page
- Go to printer to see if printing test page
- Check to if the Microsoft Windows logo was printed in color
If it is in color, then print the color document you were previously attempting in color.
If it does not print in color, you will have to check your settings on the program that is being used for the document.
on Jun 03, 2011
I have the hp Officejet 4215 LL IN ONE printer
First of all I suggest you to install the drivers. From this link
select your exact model and download the drivers. Install them and check for working state.
In case of a problem or clarification, don't hesitate to post me a reply.
If you are satisfied, accept my solution.
Thanks and regards
direct FixYa link: http://www.fixya.com/users/technical114
on Jun 23, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?