20 Most Recent
- Page 4 Questions & Answers
Ah59-02342a doesn't control tv anymore
Hi I had exactly the same problem with mine it worked the DVD player fine but not the TV even though previously it had worked both .......... Manual Guide In the manual guide I managed to dig out it says to do the following to set up the remote to work the TV
Press the TV button on the remote
Then whilst holding down the power button you need to enter in the samsung TV codes until your TV turns off (I only got to the first and it did it)
The numbers are 00, 15, 16, 17, 40, 43, 46, 47, 48, 49, 59, 60, 98
Hope this helps
on Dec 27, 2014
Need code for newstar universal tv remote
What is the brand name and type of the device do you want set-up codes. Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. One among it has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
on Oct 21, 2014
My proscan remote doesn't work, and the batteries are good.'
If the batteries are good and are inserted correctly. Check the laser bulb at the top end to make sure it is clean and the receiver bulb on the TV to make sure it is clean and not blocked. If that still doesn't work then something in the remote has burned out or gotten damaged and is unlikely repairable.
on Sep 28, 2014
How do I program a comcast xfinity remote for a Dynex tv
From this page, http://customer.comcast.com/remotes/
I used the first type of remote and I got
- Turn on the TV you are programming.
- Press and release the "TV" button on your Universal remote.
- Press and hold the "Setup" button on your remote until the button blinks twice.
- Type in the 5-digit code using the number buttons.
Most likely code
Others to try
- If the code is correct, you will get 2 blinks. If the code is incorrect, you will get one long blink.
- Use the Universal remote to operate your TV (use Power, VOL, etc..)
- If these steps don't work, look for another code and repeat the above.
on Sep 20, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?