20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do i restore a inspiron b130 to factory settings
Hello,Remove any other unnecessary hardware device cables connected to the computer as they maybe damaged when the computer is restored. Disconnect any scanners, USB drives, MP3 players, smart phones and the external hard drive.
Close any programs running on the computer and turn off the computer. Turn the power back on and hold down the "F8" key when the Dell logo appears on the screen to open the "Advanced Boot Options" screen. Make sure to complete this step before Windows loads.
You may follow the below steps to perform a full factory restore:
Use an external hard drive to back up any important files on the computer as all of the data on the computer's hard drive will be erased during the restore process. Connect the hard drive to the computer via the USB cable and transfer any valuable photos, music, programs or documents into the hard drive's folder. Once all the files are copied into the folder, right-click on the hard drive's folder icon and choose "Eject."
Click on the "Dell Factory Image Recovery and DataSafe options" icon. Select the language settings for the computer and click "Next." Check the box for "Yes, reformat hard drive and restore system software to factory condition" and click on the "Next" button to begin the restore process. The computer will then erase the hard drive and restore the computer to the original factory condition. Press "Finish" to restart the computer with the factory settings restored.
Hope this helps..
on Feb 19, 2015
Most methods can be introduced online. But for if you want lost your data and also can reset effectively and quickly Anmosoft Windows Password Reset
will be the good method. It is reset software and can allow you to reset or change your password, or create a new account. And also it can reset the admin password or other account passwords.
on Mar 11, 2014
Needs really badly help forgot the password for
Here's how to reset your password:
Hope you'll have it resolved soon :-)
- First reboot Windows XP in safe mode by re-starting the computer and pressing F8 repeatedly as the computer starts up.
- Then (in safe mode) click Start and then click Run. In the open box type "control userpasswords2" (without the quotes, of course)
- You will now have access to all the user accounts, including the administrators account and will be able to reset the lost password.
- Just click the administrators user account (or the target user's account), and then click Reset Password. You will need to add a new password in the New password and the Confirm new password boxes, and confirm by clicking OK.
- All done, you have recovered the lost password
on Mar 10, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?