Oster 10 Cups Coffee Maker Model 3297-053 (220V) - Answered Questions & Fixed issues
NO...I am looking for a KenmoreFilter # 69768
If anyone is looking for the Kenmore Coffee Water Filter model 69768 - Sears / Kmart re-branded the filter under the Cuisinart name making them near impossible to find under the Kenmore name. HERE is the link to order them under the Cuisinart name at SEARS (its the EXACT same filter and they come 2 to a pack)
Oster 10 Cups...
on Nov 28, 2010
I have a Oster expresso machine model BV 7701 that has leaking water and lack of pressure. As I am in Mexico there are limited parts and service options. Is it an easy fix??
First I'm not a OSTER tech. But I have worked on similar table top semi-automatic machines. You should call your vendor for service as there is no customer serviceable parts in this machine. (Yes, I know you tried)
*** the following is for information only. ***
* If your leaking at or under the water tank then check for crack or you may be missing a rubber seal, o-ring, or washer. Replace the whole tank as a unit.
* If your leaking at the bottom, drip tray, or side only when the pump buzzes (pumping water) then there is a cracked or disconnected hose line or fitting. Check the hoses to the pump.
* If your leaking when the steam wand is in use then there is a similar problem with the 2nd pump system.
* The pressure is usually preset in the vibration pump. Some pumps have an adjustable spring regulator but since you have not touched this then either the spring is broken or stuck. You will have to disassemble the pump which is very tedious. I will leave several links below. Take your time and lay out the parts on a clean (colored) towel. Avoid using a white towel as some parts are also white.
* Final; Leaking water and electrical equipment is not a good idea. Best to be safe. Unplug, wipe down, and look for leaks.
Vibration Pump Detailed: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=vibration+pump&&view=detail&mid=2755F4CAAFABE5AB0B842755F4CAAFABE5AB0B84&&FORM=VRDGAR
How to Replace Vibration Pump: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=vibration+pump&&view=detail&mid=73AF5C8C07F9643C756573AF5C8C07F9643C7565&&FORM=VRDGAR
Pump Test Bed:https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=vibration+pump&&view=detail&mid=5B6A22D3EBC6F18FD0535B6A22D3EBC6F18FD053&&FORM=VRDGAR
PS Okay sorry I thought there was a posted video of the actual dis-assembly of the vibration pump. Looks like I will have to post my own tear down of this type of pump. I have several old ones. They are common on Amazon.com
on Feb 14, 2018
Oster 3309-33 user manual
Hello, this is Ava with Think Crucial.
You may find the User's Manual for your Oster model by clicking the link below.
You can purchase a wide variety of high quality appliances replacement parts direct from Think Crucial with free shipping and an exclusive 10% coupon for Fixya.com readers, use code: FIXYA10https://www.thinkcrucial.com/collections/appliances
I hope this was helpful.
Think Crucial Customer Care
on Jan 14, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?