Bissell 1697-7... | Answered on Oct 07, 2010
- Check to see if the machine will spray through the hose with the setting on tools. If it does, the pump is fine. Continue troubleshooting.
- Check for debris on spray tips. Clean them with a soft brush (on old tooth brush works well). The spray tips may be lifted out for easier access.
- Ensure the tank lid is properly attached to the bottom of the tank. To attach this properly, remove the Water Tank from the machine. Hook the front window onto the lip of the bottom container and then allow the window with lid to cover the complete tank. Secure the latch on the back of the bottom tank to the back of the tank lid. THE TANK LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE BOTTOM TANK IS ALREADY INSTALLED IN THE MACHINE.
- Check the bottom of the Water Tank and the Formula Tank to make sure each has a red auto-load gasket attached. Make sure the Water Tank and the Formula Tank are seated properly. Depress the x on this gasket to ensure this depresses and release back out. Liquid from the tank should dispense.
- Remove the handle completely and re-attach. Once the handle is re-attached, re-attempt to spray.
If the machine continues to not spray, check the following:
REMOVE THE COLLECTION TANK:
• Make sure the unit is set to water rinse
• Remove the smart mix bottle and fill it with water only
• Place the smart mix bottle into the collection tank reservoir
• Run the unit and try to spray. If the machine sprays, you will be able to see the water level decreasing in the smart mix bottle and you will need to replace the bottom tank. It is possibly warped.
If these suggestions do not resolve the issue contact BISSELL Consumer Services at...
Mon-Fri: 8am to 10pm ET
Sat: 9am to 8pm ET
Bissell 1697-7... | Answered on Sep 28, 2010
I would say yes, that there is nothing in there that could be hurt by vinegar...
Here is a tip that will give you all the information you need to fix your Bissell Proheat Vacuum Problem.
Bissell Proheat Upright Wet/Dry Vacuum Problems
Bissell 1697-7... | Answered on Sep 24, 2010
Bissell 1697-7... | Answered on Sep 09, 2010
Bissell 1697-7... | Answered on Sep 08, 2010
Bissell 1697-7... | Answered on Sep 06, 2010
Bissell 1697-7... | Answered on Aug 20, 2010
Bissell 1697-7... | Answered on Aug 03, 2010
Bissell 1697-7... | Answered on Jul 15, 2010
Bissell 1697-7... | Answered on Jul 06, 2010
Bissell 1697-7... | Answered on Jun 17, 2010
Bissell 1697-7... | Answered on Jun 15, 2010
Bissell 1697-7... | Answered on Jun 07, 2010
256 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: