20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Thank you, but...
Look at THIS EBAY ITEM
(http://cgi.ebay.com/6-FEET-USB-A-B-STANDARD-CABLE-for-PRINTER-SCANNER_W0QQitemZ320268842695QQihZ011QQcategoryZ42322QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem), as this is the standard USB cable you need to connect your printer to your mac pc.
Search ebay or other place for "Standard USB cable"
on Jun 21, 2019
HP Printer C4280 says "USB not connected"
Install software that is twain compliant.
Maybe the HP bundle that came with the printer.
Also Paint Shop Pro,Adobe Acrobat.Photoshop etc.
Use the usb cable after the install of the HP drivers then you may change the default location of where scans are saved.
on Feb 02, 2018
Trying to scan, but keeps on saying "USB not connected"
I had the same problem. The thing is I was pressing the scan button on the printer and getting the lovely "USB not connected" message. However, if you open the printer icon in the dock (Mine is "HP Photosmart C4200 series") and click the Scanner button in the upper right hand corner, then click "New Scan," voila! presto! and all is right with the world again.
Yes, it is obnoxious that HP made a defective scanner button, and I may download the driver again when I get a chance. But yay for quick fixes!
on Jan 26, 2018
How do i change the language on my hp MX308
Follow these steps to reset the language and region on the product.
- On the product control panel, touch Setup. The Setup menu displays.
- Preferences . The Preferences menu displays.
- From the Preferences menu, touch Set Country/Region . The Set Country/Region menu displays.
- From the Set Country/Region menu, touch and then slide your finger up or down on the display to scroll through the list of countries, and then touch the desired country/region. The Preferences menu displays again.
- From the Preferences menu, touch Set Language . The Set Language menu displays.
- From the Set Language menu, touch and then slide your finger up or down on the display to scroll through the list of languages, and then touch the desired language. The home screen displays in the new language.
HP Printer Support
on Jul 14, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?