20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I have black smudgy lines going down the left hand
1. Check the toner level, when it's low the quality of the prints becomes poor.
2. If toner level is good, clean out the printer inside. The best way is to buy an air compressed can, get the printer in an open space and blow any toner from the inside of the printer. Give it a good clean as there might be residual toner inside that make the poor quality.
on Nov 10, 2015
Problems 64 bit win7 to shared 32 bit xp
insatall the 64 bit driver on the 64 bit pc then when asked if its local or networke choose Local set the bottom most drop down menu to standard tcp connection click next then in the address/location box type the IP address in manually
click next and finish installation job done
( your not sharing the printer to the 64 bit system - your installing the driver and allowing the Pc to share its connection with 32 bit systems)
on Jan 21, 2014
Jammed error light litted
1) Turn off the printer.
2) Shutdown the PC to which the printer is connected.
3) Remove the USB/Serial cable through which the printer connects to the PC.
(4)Open the Front / Back Door of the printer and take a blower and clean any dirt inside. This will remove all the small paper particles that causes paper jam.
5) Now, reconnect the USB/Serial cable and switch ON the PC (only PC and not the printer).
6) Let the PC boot up and login to windows.
7) Now, switch on the printer, PC should detect the printer automatically now.
on Dec 29, 2011
It will only print if I unplug the printers power
Hello and Welcome to FixYa!
Sir, This problem is usually occur sometimes, First of all Turn Off the Printer and change the USB Port of the printer cable, Connect it in other USB Port and then Turn On the Printer, Now try i hope it works but if problem still exist then surely it will be problem of driver, May be some files are getting miss, Try to re install the Driver of your printer, This problem will surely be solved.
I hope you have clear picture in your mind, Don't hesitate to let me know if you have some confusion
Sir, Your Rating as Five Stars for this solution and Words of appreciation as Feedback for me will be really esteemed
Thank You for taking my service
Concerned: Muhammad Uzair Team : FixYa
on Nov 29, 2011
Lost the drivers to my printer
on this page:
select your operating system and go.
If this helps orsolves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for myresponse.
on Feb 25, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?