20 Most Recent
- Page 4 Questions & Answers
Large Hobart mixer, leaking oil?
* Model? Check side plate or post picture so I can check.
* Usually leaks are at the bearing seal(s). Replace.
* Frequent seal changes (less than 1-3 months). Replace bearings and seals.
* Check shaft near bearing seals for pitting (rust) that will damage seal. Remove and have a machine shop refurbish part. If possible; replace whole part and bearings. (or rebuild gear box.)
* Call your Hobart service rep for a quote.
* Check and replace lost oil as needed until machine is rejected (inspector, quality control, maintenance, etc.) Be careful oil does not get into food product.
on Jul 02, 2018
How to remove hobart dough hook
The reverse of how you put it in. Look at the other attachments and is should be pretty obvious. Sounds like it might be a bit gummed up, do be frightened to be a lottlemheavy handed with it
on May 28, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?