Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone - Page 8 - Answered Questions & Fixed issues
here's the perfect solution :)
insert your mobile type
and enjoy millions and millions of BEAUTIFUL themes
Hope i helped :)
- Click on your selected theme
- click on download
- and transfer the theme either with bluetooth or with the Mobile cable or with the mobile memory
- Set the theme and enjoy :)
on Feb 01, 2010
I cannot install themes in my j600
if i understand you correctly you want to download new themes for your phone?
At the links below you will be able to find millions of themes and download them free of charge. just look around in the page and you will find what you are looking for .
http://www.mobile88.com or www.zedge.net
Hope this can help.
rate this please
on Feb 01, 2010
Showing INVALID SIM
try *2767*3855# this will reset the software and unlock your phone to all network, but make sure you backup all of your photos etc before tou type this code in.....Chris
on Jan 11, 2010
Installing java games to SAMSUNG E250
I finally succeeded in installing some java games to my Samsung E250 via bluetooth. I thought I would share the info on how I do it here because it seems to be a frequent unanswered question on various forums. You will need a *.jad and a *.jar file for your game. 1) Download Softick PPP and Samsung Java Uploader.exe . Also JADmaker if required. 2) Install SoftickPPP according to this Polish website. I don't understand Polish, but the pictures tell enough of the story. Set up your bluetooth COM ports in the SoftickPPP bluetooth/serial settings. My Bluetooth COM ports are either 24, 25 or 26. I leave them all ticked. 3) Enter *#52828378# on the phone to access the Java Test Menu. Choose OTA type setting, choose Serial bearer OTA. Click select. (This seems to need to be changed back to GPRS bearer OTA for Samsung PC Studio to connect) 4) Start SoftickPPP. Click on cancel for the missing USBPort.dll error message. Accept bluetooth connections for DUN and Serial connections on the phone. 5) Choose 'Activate PPP' by right clicking on the icon in the taskbar. Accept connections on phone again. 6) Start 'Uploader.exe' and then add the required jad file. Leave the program open. 7) If you are not still in the Java Test Menu then enter *#52828378# on the phone again. Select 'Serial test', 'PPP Up', 'Bluetooth' on phone, 'Serial download'. My phone sometimes restarts at this point in which case I have to choose 'Shutdown PPP" in the taskbar icon and then re-activating it once the phone has restarted and then re-do step 7 after entering the Java Test Menu again. A Java splash screen should appear with a progress bar showing the upload of the file. The game then starts automatically. There we go. It works for me Please man do you speak bosnian..
1) Type in the code *#9998*52824678255# (which reads *#9998*JAVAINSTALL# )
2) Your phone should return with 'Activated'
3) Now using Bluetooth or USB cable, connect to your phone (IR probably works too)
4) If you have a game as .jar, but don't have a .jad file, use JadMaker to create one (draw the .jar file to it and it will generate a .jad file for you).
5) Copy the .jar AND .jad file of the game into the map called "Other Documents" on your phone.
6) Now on your phone under 'My Files' browse to the 'Other Documents' map and doubleclick on the just copied .jad file.
7) The phone will ask you if you want to Install the game.
8) After Install you will find the game under Games on your phone.
9) You can now remove the just copied .jar and .jad file again (they were only there to install the game onto your phone).second answer:that i go to samsung company and when i ask them about jave install on samsung they say to me that the only way is to download from mobile internet games but it will be triall expet a game called 4*4 extreme race only and i tried to install any game it will be trial thanks for your reading (trusted)
on Dec 26, 2009
I need to know the Bluetooth pairing code for a
When you are pairing with another phone, you set your own code, which is then requested from the other phone user.
If you are pairing with headphones or a handsfree unit these sometimes have their own pairing code which will be defined in their user manual.
The defaults are usually 1234 or 0000. Try these, if you have no luck consult the documentation for the device you are pairing with.
This code isnt defined by the phone
hope this helps
on Dec 23, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?