20 Most Recent
- Page 7 Questions & Answers
No IMEI No.
my mobile is sigmatel FXD 3600 dual sim.
my sim1 is work and sim2 is not work.
imei no. is one.
please registre my imei no.
on Jan 10, 2010
Plugging in charger and its plugged in and turn on
Hello. remove the battery and clean the contacts of the battery and the phone with the eraser end of a common pencil. Then reinsert the battery and try charging it again. If it still won't charge you will have to replace the battery and have the charging unit tested at your phone store.
on Dec 07, 2009
Forgotten security code of nokia 3310
From the below link u can getthesecurity code by providing your IMEI number,to get the IMEI numberumust just*#06# or at back side of the mobile u will have serialnumberis as same as IMEI Number,
or try this code for your imei number
on Nov 23, 2009
I want to check my IMEI no but i don't know how to
- Ensure your phone is powered on.
- Return to the "idle" screen, or your "desktop". If you were in the middle of a call, end it, and clear any numbers you pressed while making that call.
- Press the following keys one by one: * # 0 6 #
- As you press on the last #, a number will appear with the title, IMEI number, or similar
on Nov 21, 2009
No signal my 3310
i think your phones internal antenne may get damaged you can change it or try putting the sim card of other network providers if thats also not working the nproblem is inside the phone else the network provider will not have network coverage in your area contact them soon thats all....
on Oct 20, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?