Bosch 500... | Answered on Jul 20, 2016
Bosch 500... | Answered on May 28, 2016
If there is spark please do not switch on
unless you have confirmed the fault. It is possible that the Magnetron is
leaking and sparking to the ground. As you have mentioned it was stored, it is
quite possible that insect can get into the oven and create soft spots. When
you switch on these will create a short and make the voltage jump and in the
long run damage the magnetron.
So Remove cover after disconnecting , check for dirt/moisture in the cabin, if so wipe clean and dry, check the magnetron and area clean and use an jet air to clean off.
Now switch the microwave power on and use a cup of water to test.
If you notice any sparks shut off as the magnetron or the main HT capacitor can be faulty. Replace with same type. If not check the waveguides within the cabin for food particles that can burn and spark, check for rust that can corrode and spark when the ceramic paint has worn out.
If there is heating without any issues, you can use the microwave safely
Click on replacing waveguides: http://www.espares.co.uk/advice/microwave/a/5/1146/how-to-replace-a-microwave-guide-cover.html
Bosch 500... | Answered on Dec 28, 2014
Bosch 500... | Answered on Sep 11, 2013
Bosch 500... | Answered on Dec 14, 2012
39 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: