NEC VT595 LCD Projector - Page 7 - Answered Questions & Fixed issues
How to reset uoogou m2
- Android Software Development Kit. In this toolkit, you can reset your Device finely by using data cable. you have to follow simple steps. Go to this link and Download SDK and type "adb shell" and type other codes to reset.
- In this option, you are able to do a factory reset your Uoogou M2 by using your laptop or your computer (Recommended)
on Jan 05, 2020
How solve error p07 in canon mp287
First Step : Set The Canon PIXMA MP287 To Service Mode. To do that, follow this step, it's so easy.
- Turn off the printer without pulling the power cord.
- Press and hold the RESUME button (Green button), keep holding it and then press the power button, do not let go yet.
- Keep holding the power button, now release the RESUME button and then press theRESUME button for 5 times and quickly release the POWER button.
- When the printer entered the Service Mode, all LED will stop blinking.
Second STEP : Reset Canon PIMA MP287 Using Resetter. Open the mp287.exe, and then follow this step.
- Insert some A4 paper, the printer will print the result.
- Look for "Clear Ink Counter" section, press the "Main" button and wait for the message "A function was finished" and then press "OK" button.
- Press the "Platen" button located beside the "Main" button.
- Look for "Print" section, press the "EEPROM' button, select "Rear Tray" and pres "OK" button.
- The printer should printout the result. That's all, you may turn off your printer now. Sometime you need to press the POWER button several time in order to turn off the printer.
on Jan 02, 2020
I've just purchased a Epson
You can setup a Epson Wireless Printer setup using the printer manual which comes with your printer box. Un-boxed your printer and follow the guidelines to remove unpacking. Switch on your printer, Plug the power cord, and install the cartridge and inspect the alignment page.To get the above task by us just call us at +1-888-500-9609 (24/7 available).
on Jan 02, 2020
How to get epp code from bkhost?
You can get EPP code from bkhost.vn by calling them or doing the following steps:
1. Log in to your bkhost.vn account.
2. Go to the "Domain Settings" page.
3. Once you are inside, select Additional Settings, then select "Get Authorization Code".
You will receive an email containing the verification code in a few minutes.
So you have enough information to fill out the EPP code when you transfer the domain name to Hostinger.
Note! Please note that before you transfer a domain name, you need to do the following:
1. Unlock the domain name
2. Disable information protection (You need to display all WHOIS information)
on Dec 28, 2019
How to solve the error code no.T12-302 from risograph Rz 570.
Possible fix at link below, but did not see 302:https://printcopy.info/?mod=erc&brand=Riso&model=RZ570&page=17
Quoting from link above:
"Code: T12Description:Master disposal area motor lockCauses:300 Overload current was detected in the master disposal motor. 301 Master compression motor lock when moving compression plate up. 305 Master compression sensor does not go ON within 6.5 seconds after the master compression motor operates in the return direction. 305 Master compression sensor does not go ON within 7.5 seconds after the master compression motor operates in the return direction. 306 Master compression sensor does not go OFF within 2 seconds after the master compression motor operates in the compress direction. 307 Master compression plate maximum position is not detected within 6.5 seconds after the master compression motor operates in the compress direction. 307 Master compression plate maximum position is not detected within 7.5 seconds after the master compression motor operates in the compress direction. 309 The FG sensor status on the master compression motor does not change even after 2 seconds from the motor activation. 309 Master-compression-motor encoder sensor count did not change as the master compression motor activated in the compress direction and moved out from the home position. 309 The FG sensor status on the master compression motor did not change for 50 consecutive times during 10 millisecond polling. 316 Master-compression-motor encoder sensor count did not change within 10 milliseconds after the master compression motor activated. 316 The master-disposal-motor FG sensor count dropped to 50% of the set speed. (The speed check starts 2 seconds after the activation of the motor.)Remedy:Press Reset Key."
Service manual link at web site: https://printcopy.info/?mod=srch&inmod=docs&brand=Riso&strSearch=RZ570
on Dec 26, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?