20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How i can reset my samsung tablet when i forget my password
You can unlock a device remotely if you have it registered to a Samsung account. On another device, go to findmymobile.samsung.com and log into your account. (I was able to reset my Samsung account password using the link before proceeding.) On the next screen, click Find, then More, then Unlock My Device. I had to reset all passwords, PIN, etc for the tablet, but so far it looks like all my downloads and other personal data is intact. Hope this helps!
on Oct 15, 2019
I have a Samsung galaxy tab E whenever i turn it on it asks for a password now and i don't remember it how do i get past that page
The only option is to reset your unit if you forgot the password of your tab. Follow the step by step tuturial
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Samsung Galaxy Tab E logo screen displays, release only the Power key
- When the Android logo displays, release all keys ('Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
- Press the Volume Down key several times key to highlight 'wipe data / factory reset.'
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key until 'Yes -- delete all user data' is highlighted.
- Press Power button to select and start the master reset.
- When the master reset is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
on Sep 18, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?