20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Can not connect to Verizon MiFi2200 wireless network
Yes the verizon tech informed you right that the ip address will be acquired by your wireless adapter automatically. However there are lots of reason that your adapter not able to connect wireless.
1. Make sure no firewall or antivirus is blocking your wireless connection to connect wirelessly.
2. Make sure you are entering the right password for the wireless network if your network is secured.
3. Make sure the wireless adapter driver installed properly.
4. You can also try to restart the DHCP services through which your computer will try to get the ip address. I am giving you the steps how to restart the DHCP service once again.
- Click on start
- Under start search or under run type in services.msc
- Search for DHCP client and right click on that and you can click on restart. It will restart your services.
5. Make sure other computer are able to connect wirelessly to identify whether there is a problem with the router or a wireless adapter.
6. Make sure the wireless channel on the router is correct sometime due to wireless channel your computer not connect.
I hope this will help to resolve your concern. Still if you face any problem let me know.
Thanks & Regards
on Jun 27, 2010
Linksys ra download
You can check the compatible devices that work with Windows 7. Here is the link
If the model of your adapter is WUSB600N v2, then it will work with Windows 7 using the Windows Vista driver.
on Dec 09, 2009
I have broadband cable service. My cable modem ic
First unplug your router, then unplug your modem and for 10 seconds. Next plug the modem back in and wait it to reboot(on mine this a series of 4 lights that light up in sequence, when the 4th light stops flashing, reboot is complete). Finally plug your router back in.
on Oct 06, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?