20 Most Recent
- Page 6 Questions & Answers
I am looking for a manual to work a Dairy wizz nonelectric yogurt maker
I also own the Dairy Wiz. It's quite simple to use.
1) heat up 1l of milk to around 46-50 degrees celsius. +-3 minutes in my microwave.
2) add 2 tablespoons of plain yoghurt. Make sure it says that it has live cultures, as not all of them do. Stir properly or the yoghurt will be lumpy. I prefer using long-life milk as you don't need to boil it first, and it seemed to turn out less grainy.
3) Add the warm milk to the inner container.
4) pour boiling water into the outer container, to the top of the little built-in stands
5) insert the inner container into the outer container. The water will rise around it nicely.
6) leave for 8 hours without disturbing it.
7) before you eat, pour off any liquid whey that forms on top.
8) Keep 2 tablespoons for the next batch.
Adding too much yoghurt or leaving it too long will make it quite sour- as sour as lemon juice, so always clean out the inner container before reusing.
on Aug 31, 2019
Having trouble baking bread in steam oven.AegBS730470MM
How do i know how much water is left to make steam?
I'm no pro, but it sounds too dry in there to me. I don't know anything about your steam oven, but I bake sour dough in a cast iron crock pot with a lid, that keeps the steam from escaping and the bread from drying out. I take the lid off the pot for the last 20 minutes to cook up the crust a bit. (I have the pot in the oven when I preheat it, so it's nice and hot when I put the dough in).
Some people put ice cubes in a small tray in the bottom of the oven to keep the moisture in there. I have tried it (once) and it seemed to work fine.
Sorry I can't help with the steam oven though.
on Aug 28, 2019
Need manual for proctor silex breadmaker 81020 just bought used one
Possibly a similar model manual for sale online.
on Aug 20, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?