20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
What do you mean by Engine Remapping?
Engine remapping refers to altering the configurations of the ECU through professional tuningfiles tool.
ECU remapping is the latest trend among those who want to save fuel. The process involves fine-tuning the program within ECU (electronic control unit) to raise its power & functionality. All is done with the help of sensors that control stuff like the throttle, crank, airflow and other components.
Various benefits of ECU remapping are:
You can get 35% increase in both break power and rpm of the car.
It boosts the turbo power which boosts the efficiency and speed of the car.
Softer and enhanced power delivery.
6 hours ago
Edb to pst
Use EDB to PST converter software, it is reliable and flexible tool to recover and convert crashed edb files to pst files (Many other formats) and supports exchange server 2013 version successfully. You can get a free sample to test before you buy also.
Download free demo version :- http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/exchange-edb-pst-converter.html
22 hours ago
How do I update minecraft
There are 6 steps:
1.Open the Minecraft launcher.
2.Select your default profile in the profile window.
3.Make sure the text to the side reads "Ready to download and play version (current version here)".
4. Click on the Play button.
5. Wait for the update to download and install.
6. Enjoy your updated Minecraft!
How do i connect alexa to my wifi?
- In the Alexa app, selectSettingsfrom the left navigation panel.
- SelectSet up a new device.
- Press and hold theAction button on your Echo until the light ring turns orange. Your phone or tablet will then connect to your Echo.
- The Alexa app will show you a list of available WiFi networks.
- Select your Shaw in-home WiFi network. The name of your Shaw WiFi network can be found on the white sticker on your modem.
- Enter the network password. Your password can also be found on the white sticker on your modem.
- If your Shaw WiFi network is not visible, scroll down and tap Rescan.
- TapConnectto connect your Echo to your Shaw WiFi network. You will see a confirmation message, and your Echo will be ready to use.
Importing .dbx files into windows live mail
OE uses .dbx files, but probably not WLM. If you still have OE, try exporting your files and folders as .csr files and see if WLM can handle them.
Ah, maybe this:
The Simple Steps to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Windows Live Mail EML File
- Download & Install DBX to EML Converter Software.
- Click on Add File Button located at Navigation Bar.
- Browse DBX files from. ...
- Click on Next, DBX to EML Converter Will automatically fetch the file from the local storage.
You can also do your own search on "convert dbx" and maybe find anther way to achieve this
Not finding what you are looking for?