20 Most Recent Canine Carry Outs Beef Flavor Dog Snacks, 25 oz Questions & Answers


No.There was a rumor circulating in spring 2015 that canine carryouts was making dogs sick due to a type of antifreeze included in the ingredients.however all claims were unfounded.the ingredient propylene glycol is extremely different from ethylene glycol,which is antifreeze found in vehicles.propylene glycol has been tested extensively and has been ruled safe for use in dog related products however it is not safe when used in cat products.

Canine Carry... | Answered on Feb 22, 2016


This product causes no symptoms because it has not harmed any animals

Canine Carry... | Answered on Sep 23, 2015


Propylene glycol is a controversial additive used to help preserve the moisture content in some commercial dog foods.

You may already recognize this chemical by its more "infamous" use: as the key component in newer automotive antifreeze.

However, propylene glycol is considerably safer (less toxic) than its far more dangerous cousin - ethylene glycol.

Yet because of its proven ability to cause a serious type of blood disease - Heinz body anemia - propylene glycol has been banned by the FDA for use in cat food.

However, it can still be used to make dog food. I PERSONALY WOULD NOT GIVE IT TO MY PET.

Canine Carry... | Answered on Nov 02, 2014


There are actually several types of dog toys available such as: food-dispensing toys, tug toys, fetch toys, stuffed toys, and chew toys. All come in different varieties.

Dogs | Answered Yesterday


Dogs in the wild need a safe haven and they usually seek out a place where they can call their own. If a domestic dog has no particular place to hide it will usually go under a table or stairs to shelter itself. So no using a dog crate is not cruel and it is a great way to house train your pet.

Dogs | Answered on Jan 24, 2020


Judge for yourself Beneful Dog Food Dry

Dogs | Answered on Jan 24, 2020


f your dog is continually eating dirt, you shouldn't discount this behavior, as it could be a sign of a bigger issue, such as:
  • Anemia (low red blood cell count)
  • Nutritional imbalances or deficiencies, especially in minerals
  • Low-quality food
  • Upset stomach
  • Gastrointestinal disturbance
If you're worried that your dog's dirt eating is due to a nutritional imbalance, you should consult your veterinarian about your canine companion's diet and whether changes need to be made. On the behavior side, make sure your dog is getting enough physical and mental exercise to curb dirt eating that stems from boredom. If all else fails, "denying access to favorite dirt-eating areas may be required, Remember, dirt eating may be a sign of something bigger, so you should never ignore it.

Dogs | Answered on Jan 24, 2020


buy a breed that doesnt shed

Dogs | Answered on Jan 23, 2020


Since you asked a general question, it
depends on the breed. ie: Maltese 15 years life expectancy but it depends on their health growing up.

Dogs | Answered on Jan 23, 2020


Onions can cause more damage to your dog than just bad breath. This pungent culinary favorite might add flavor to your dishes, but it contains a toxin that can cause serious complications for dogs.

Symptoms of onion toxicity in dogs If you think your dog may have eaten onions, there are a few symptoms of anemia to look out for:
  • Lethargy
  • Weakness
  • Decreased appetite
  • Pale gums
  • Fainting
  • Reddish *****
Treating onion toxicity in dogs The most important thing you can do, as a dog owner, to treat and prevent onion toxicity is to never allow your dog to eat onions. If your dog is suffering from toxic effects, she will probably require veterinary attention. Your veterinarian may induce vomiting, depending on how recently your dog ate the onions, and will offer supportive care until your dog's body can produce enough healthy red blood cells to replace the damaged ones. In severe cases, your dog may require a blood transfusion.

Dogs | Answered on Jan 23, 2020


Yes, you can. Just not any regular painkillers. It has to be dog-specific medication, preferably medication that has been prescribed by a veterinarian. Common pain-relief medications for dogs include meloxicam, etodolac, and carprofen.

Under no circumstances should you give your dog human medication. This is a mistake many owners make, and for understandable reasons. When you see a puppy suffering, it's very hard to stay objective. However, human medication is dangerous for dogs; it can even be fatal for them.

In the case of pain relief, most over the counter pain medications - including aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen - fall into the category of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Which, if consumed by dogs, can lead to issues such as vomiting, diarrhea, and kidney dysfunctions.

If you want to learn more about pain relief for dogs, including pharmaceutical and natural treatments, you can check out this site: https://www.worldofpuppies.com/what-can-i-give-my-dog-for-pain.

Dogs | Answered on Jan 21, 2020


Although Canine Carry Outs has never issued a recall, we have serious questions regarding the safety of ingredients used to produce their dog food products. In addition to propylene glycol, Canine Carry Outs also adds artificial food coloring dyes and artificial preservatives into all of their treats.

You might find the below link interesting...

https://www.pawdiet.com/pet-food-recall/canine-carry-outs-recall-history/

Dogs | Answered on Dec 11, 2019


A dog can go without food for a few days and then will eat when it is hungry. Just stop giving your dog your food and at its normal feeding time give it a bowl of its food. If it does not eat it, take the food away. Then 24 hours later put the bowl of food out for the dog. If it has not eaten it within ten minutes take it away and then 24 hours later put the bowl of food out for the dog again. By now the dog should be happy to eat what it is given.

Dogs | Answered on Oct 26, 2019


Nothing,if the dog is having problems see a vet,

Dogs | Answered on Oct 03, 2019


Surprisingly, unsweetened, canned pumpkin will do wonders to help with a constipated dog. Use a small amount from a teaspoon at first then go to a larger amount a day later. Dogs love pumpkin so getting it to eat some shouldn't be an issue. Pumpkin is a good source of fiber for them and will not hurt them. Go sparingly at first so they dont end up with diahrea.

Dogs | Answered on Oct 01, 2019


Bathe frequently in warm salty water and keep an eye out for any object stuck between the claws.

Dogs | Answered on Sep 28, 2019

Not finding what you are looking for?
Canine Carry Outs Beef Flavor Dog Snacks, 25 oz Logo

4 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Canine Carry Outs Dogs Experts

Ruth summersides

Level 3 Expert

1477 Answers

Thomas Perkins
Thomas Perkins

Level 3 Expert

14827 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

66468 Answers

Are you a Canine Carry Outs Dog Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

Canine Carry Outs Dogs

  • Canine Carry Outs Dogs

Most Popular Question

recall treats

  • Dogs
Loading...