PayPal Accounts - Answered Questions & Fixed issues
How do I open a PayPal account if I am told that I already have one, the password of which I dont even know
If you've forgotten your PayPal password but you remember your email address, follow these steps to regain access to your account:
Go to our Log In page.
Click Having trouble logging in?
Enter the email address you use for PayPal and click Next. (You'll be asked to confirm your identity by selecting a verification method.)
Select how you want to recover your password, and click Next. (You'll be shown some options such as Have us call you, Receive a text, Receive an email, Answer your security questions, Confirm through Facebook Messenger or Confirm your identity using Google.)
on Jun 18, 2019
I need to change to new credit card
To update your credit card details in Paypal:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Credit Card in the Account Information column.
- Select the card to update and click Edit.
- Enter your credit card verification number.
- Select the month and year of the expiration date from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
on May 17, 2019
Forgot password to reset
IT appears that Pay Pal cant Help you with a complete solution to ones problem .only problems ,like user and e mail and no security question ,my problem is just that and now I am formerly stuck between two opend accounts and cant log into either and no joy of how to fix this mess
on Apr 18, 2019
How do I redeem my points as cash back as a credit
From the paypal help pages...
How do I redeem my Reward Points?
You can redeem Reward Points for a variety of rewards at a range of points. You select from credit into your PayPal account, merchandise, gift cards or travel. Cash is placed immediately into your PayPal Account. Merchandise and gift cards are sent via mail and can take up to 21 days to arrive. When redeeming for travel, you call the Rewards Redemption Center Sign on to the PayPal Extras Servicing Site to view and redeem Reward Points and for the selection of Reward Vouchers. You can get to the Service Site by logging in to your PayPal account, then clicking the "View Card Details" link in the PayPal Extras MasterCard section on the "Account Overview" page. Next click on "Rewards" and you'll see the various prizes you can redeem.
on May 10, 2019
I recently lost my credit
Please follow the below step for your problem.
Step 1: Log in to your paypal account.
Step 2: Click profile at the top of the page.
Step 3: Click Credit/Debit Cards under financial information.
Step 4: Select the credit card to remove and click remove your old credit card.
A few things to keep in mind:
1) You cannot remove a card if you have a pending transaction or if your card was the backup payment method for a recent instant bank payment. Wait a few days and try again.
2) You may not be able to remove your card if you have negative balance in your paypal account. In this situation, you must bring your balance to zero or higher to remove your card.
3) If you remove your only card and have confirmed bank account, you'll no longer be able to make instant bank payments. Instead they'll be sent as eChecks, which take three to four working days to process.
After remove your old credit card, you can attached your new credit card with your paypal account.
on Nov 02, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?