Question about Samsung WF328AA Front Load Washer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
depending on hqw old the washer is it sounds like the motor is bad in it you usually have a 2 stage motor in a washer that is how it goes back and forth it may be time for a new washer.
Posted on Dec 28, 2009
When error message 4E is displayed, you should clean the water hose mesh filter. To do this:
1. Turn off the water source to the washing machine.
2. Unscrew the hose from the back of the washing machine.
3. With a pair of pliers, gently pull out the mesh filter from the end of the hose and rinse it under water until clean. Also clean the inside and outside of the threaded connector.
4. Push the filter back into place.
5. Screw the hose back onto the washing machine.
6. Turn on the faucet and make sure the connections are watertight.
Also, please check the following:
• Make sure the source water faucet is turned on.
• Check the water pressure.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question!!!!!
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
SOURCE: samsung washing machine sw62asp
it sounds like your motor or module board the only way I can help is by testing it its not a fix that can be done over the net you are prob better calling a engineer but shop round some charge way to much
Posted on Nov 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2015 | Samsung Washing Machines
Jun 14, 2015 | Samsung 4.5CuFt White Front Load Washer -...
Sep 13, 2014 | Washing Machines
Oct 29, 2012 | Washing Machines
Dec 28, 2009 | Washing Machines
Oct 18, 2009 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Oct 23, 2008 | Whirlpool LSR5132PQ Top Load Washer
Jul 07, 2008 | Speed Queen Washing Machines
Jun 10, 2008 | GE WBSE2090A Top Load Washer
1,269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: