Question about Panasonic PV-GS19 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: The disc won't finalise
Here are the steps (please consider that these are the directions to the Movie Factory, so if you get the Ulead Studio Studio, expect it to vary slightly, probably not too much though)
1) First, it is best to finalize the DVD before editing. This can be done on any type (-R, RW, even RAM I believ, but I have never tried it on RAMs).
-in order to finalize, you must put the DVD into the camcorder and hook it up to its A/C adapter (the wall plug). Find the finalizing but and set your camcorder down (shaking it while finalize may disrupt the process)
2) Eject the DVD from the camcorder and put it into the E-Drive of the computer (the CD/DVD drive)
3) launch Ulead. Creating a new project
4) Once the program opens and you have your basic editing window (with a timeline and all), look for a button that says something like, "import from video DVD", which will allow you to transfer your footage from the DVD to the program, where you can edit.
5) Once you are finished editing, you'll want to export your movie, creating an .avi file, which turns the project file into a standard video file
Hope that wasn't too confusing. I know it seems like a hassel, but its not too bad. Ulead is quite a good program, and its very inexpensive. You can explore other options, but the only one I have found so far to support DVD formats is the Ulead systems.
Hope that helps
Posted on Jun 30, 2008
try the firewire driver you'll be lucky..but you have to use a firewire cable onto your computer's firewire port too. hope this helps
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
DO you really need it on the computer right away? TRy to record it on DVD RECORDER finalize it and then put on the computer. Good luck
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2012 | Panasonic Palmcorder PV-GS9 Mini DV...
Apr 03, 2011 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV16E Mini DV Digital...
Feb 24, 2011 | Panasonic NV-GS35 Mini DV Digital...
Dec 04, 2010 | Canon DC210 DVD Camcorder
Sep 17, 2010 | Panasonic NV-DS65 Mini DV Digital...
Jan 18, 2010 | Dynex 5-in-1 USB 2.0 Mini Memory Card...
Apr 18, 2009 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD105 DVD Camcorder
Aug 26, 2008 | Panasonic VDR-D100 DVD Camcorder
Aug 06, 2008 | Canon MV530i Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Mar 10, 2008 | Panasonic NV-DA1 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Aug 19, 2017 | Panasonic PV-GS19 Mini DV Digital...
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!