Question about HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I installed color and black cartridges -two black cartridges brand new all of them and I can only print color
Try this > open a document (from the computer) and select print from the menu,
- In the print screen window select 'properties' Or 'Preferences' or 'Properties'
- In the next window click 'maintenance'
- In the next window there will be many options to clean, align, nozzle check etc... , there click 'Ink cartridge settings'.
- A small windows opens, there select black only. See the image
- try printing, if it fails to print, just return the cartridge to the shop and get a genuine branded one. (dont forget to change the 'ink cartridge settings to normal to 'both black and color')
Hope this help, if you are not able to fix it still, then better come to chat here , thanks!
Posted on Oct 22, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: IP90 stopped printing black
I switched to composite black, then back to all black. After composite black printed out, then all black was ok. It was a software problem, not a hardware problem. Try this first! Mike from Burlingame
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
To solve the
# Hold the cartridge upside down, with the bar-code label facing you and take a damp paper towel.
# Use the towel to wipe the printhead of the cartridge on the bottom (where the ink comes out). Wipe the printhead horizontally in one direction only (left to right).
# Continue doing this until it looks clean.
# Then dab the cartridge on the towel to make sure the ink is flowing.
# Next, look inside the printer and locate the carrier that holds ink cartridges. Caution: Make sure the cartridges are not installed at this point.
1. Look for a shiny piece of metal underneath the contacts at the back of the carrier.
2. Take a damp cotton swab (use water only!) and wipe along the bottom of the shiny metal piece. Note: You may need more than one swab.
# Reinstall the cartridges, making sure you snap them correctly into the printer.
Hope this help. Please Rate My Response! Thanks!
Posted on Aug 24, 2009
SOURCE: lc61 black ink not printing
please just your have refling black cartriaged ? If yes
then again refling cartries black and add printer.
and you go printer page and select to B&W and ok select and
other no result in black print then you parchase a new black only
cartries and use.
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
Was the code of the cartridge you put is correct? if not then replace it.if it is right, then check the nozzles, the printer heads and clean. some printer is equipped with cleaning tools software that might help you.
Posted on Jan 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2016 | PRINTER Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 03, 2010 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Mar 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 27, 2009 | Lexmark X1240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 31, 2009 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Mar 26, 2009 | Lexmark Z515M InkJet Printer
Sep 16, 2008 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 07, 2008 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
505 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!