Question about Garmin Nuvi 350 Car GPS Receiver
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
it sound like someone has "unticked" maps go to settings then maps and map info and look for the screen that says city navigator, and tick box that should work unless someone has attached to pc and wiped maps
Posted on Dec 27, 2009
I would suggest you reset the unit,if that doesn't solve the problem, then you will have to update your garmin nuvi, I think its out of date and needs to be updated. Follow the procedures below on how to update your garmin nuvi:
1. Plug one end of the USB cable into your GPS and the other end into your desktop or laptop computer. The GPS device will load the appropriate driver automatically, and a message on your GPS tells you that it is connected to your computer via USB.
2. Open your Internet browser of choice and type in the following web addres: "http://www8.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=999-99999-27 "
3. Download the appropriate version of the software for your computer (Windows or Apple) and Install the WebUpdater by following the wizard (accept defaults).
4. Click "Start," "Programs," "Garmin" and " WebUpdater" to update your firmware and your maps. Periodically check and make sure your software is current.
Also, in case you don't know how to reset your garmin nuvi, you can follow the steps below: There are two types of reset;
Performing a Standard Reset
1. Slide the power switch all the way to the left (with the Nuvi's screen facing you).
2. Hold the switch in the position for at least eight seconds.
3. Push the switch to the right to power the Nuvi back on.
Performing a Factory Reset
1. Turn your Nuvi off by sliding the power switch to the left.
2. Press your finger against the bottom right corner of the touchscreen. Hold your finger in this position.
3. Slide the power switch to the right to turn the Nuvi back on. Continue to hold you finger against the screen until you see the factory reset prompt. Tap "Yes" to perform the factory reset.
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
SOURCE: My garmin 1300 says no
Your map file may be corrupt. You can go to the Garmin website where you registered your unit, and download the same map. If you want to update to a newer map you can do that as well. To ensure that you have the correct map you will have to register your unit if you haven't already done so. Go to the following link:
You will have to first make sure that your GPS is attached to your computer with the black USB cable that came with your unit. Plug the smaller end into the back of the unit and the larger end into one of your USB ports. The GPS will automatically power on. You will see a graphic on the bottom of your screen that looks like a GPS connected to a computer. A line will appear halfway up the screen which will start as a white line and then change to a green one. Once that is done you can register at the above site. The website will attempt to connect to your GPS so that it can read your model and serial numbers. It will then show you which maps are available for you.
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2017 | Garmin GPS
on May 15, 2010 | GPS
on May 15, 2010 | GPS
Sep 16, 2016 | Garmin Nuvi 3790 LMT GPS
Sep 14, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
on May 15, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1390T Car GPS Receiver
Aug 14, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
Aug 03, 2011 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
Apr 01, 2011 | Garmin GPS
1,268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: