Question about ZEEPAD Brand 7inch 4gb Android 2.3 Tablet Pc, Inbuilt Wifi, Camera,
I need help reseting my zeepad
To reset your zeepad you must reload the firmware to it. For instructions go to
Posted on Mar 21, 2013
Forgot my password on my zeepad
Posted on Nov 15, 2012
Go to Settings -> Storage -> Factory Data Reset.
If that is not an option, then:
1. Power of the device completely.
2. Hold down both volumes and power at the same time. This should bring up an image of an android on its back, opened up.
3. Press both volumes at same time to open up a small blue text menu.
4. Then use Vol - and Vol + to navigate the Recovery mode.
5. Select "Factory Data Reset", press power, choose "yes" from the menu then press power again.
6. Your zeepad should now be reset
Posted on Jun 07, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2014 | ZEEPAD 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet
May 16, 2014 | ZEEPAD 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet
Feb 06, 2014 | ZEEPAD 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet
Mar 21, 2013 | ZEEPAD 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet
Feb 25, 2013 | ZEEPAD 7" 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip...
Feb 09, 2013 | ZEEPAD New 7 Inch Android 2.2 Tablet Pc...
Dec 13, 2012 | ZEEPAD PINK-7.1 4GB Android 2.3 Tablet PC,...
3,279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: